by Lauren Travis Lambrecht
Zoom Monthly Event
Wednesdays 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
February 20, 2019
March 20, 2019
April 24, 2019
May 15, 2019
June 19, 2019
As coaches, we often work 1:1 with clients, but otherwise spend a lot of time alone, in our heads, noodling possibilities, challenges, or dreams, with no dedicated outlet to process, take action or have accountability.
The Coaching Lab is a space for coaches to come together to share our ideas in a safe, non-judgmental forum.
It’s a place to get feedback, input and support. It’s a built in focus group for whatever is on your mind.
- Talk through branding or design
- Get feedback on an article or post
- Talk through a challenging client situation
- Voice a fear or concern and receive peer coaching
- Ask for recommendations on products, services or resources
- Proof concepts for webinars, workshops or events
- This will be a standing monthly VIRTUAL meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 7- 8pm. (Some dates are not the 3rd Wednesday)
- Submit your topics to Lauren Travis Lambrecht at email@example.com least 5 days prior to the event, or post your interest in the meeting invite on Facebook ICF Pittsburgh Coaches page.
- Selected presenters will be notified 2-3 days prior to the session; Selection is based on volume and broad applicability
- Goal: 3 topics per meeting, 15 minutes each (including sharing idea and receiving feedback); time will also be allocated for introductions and reflection.
- All community members are invited to participate, but only current paid ICF Pittsburgh members may present their ideas to the lab
To register for this free webinar, please use subject line as Coaching Lab, send your name, email address and phone number firstname.lastname@example.org.