Join the ICF Pittsburgh Coaches Community
Welcome to ICF-Pittsburgh, a chartered chapter of the global International Coaching Federation (ICF). We are more than a membership organization for trained professional coaches. Our community brings together Human Resource, Talent Development, and other professionals from various industries within the Greater Pittsburgh region who share an interest in and value the impact of professional coaching.
We appreciate your interest and would be delighted to address your comments, suggestions, and requests for more information about our chapter, including membership and sponsorship opportunities. Please feel free to reach out to us.
Individual Categories for 2024
All individuals in the ICF Pittsburgh Community, whether an ICF Global member or not, receive the following benefits:
- Free/discounted rates for all educational workshops (CCEs) and networking events. You’ll have access to a wide range of educational workshops and networking events at no cost or discounted rates. These events are designed to help you build your skills, earn cces, and grow your business.
- Listing in the “Find a Coach” directory on the ICF Pittsburgh website (picture and bio). You’ll be listed in the “Find a Coach” directory on the ICF Pittsburgh website. This directory is a great way to showcase your expertise and attract new clients. Individuals who add “Top Placement” will be listed at the top of the directory (alphabetically).
- Access to a professional community of coaches including opportunities to collaborate, network and learn alongside fellow coaches. You’ll have access to a vibrant community of coaches who share your passion for coaching. You’ll be able to collaborate, network, and learn alongside fellow coaches during sponsored events and webinars.
- Access to ICF Pittsburgh’s Facebook Group. You’ll be invited to join ICF Pittsburgh’s Facebook Group, which is a closed group. This group is an excellent platform for sharing ideas, asking questions, and connecting with other coaches.
- Increase your coaching hours through Pro Bono coaching opportunities with local non-profit organizations. You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your experience by participating in pro bono coaching opportunities with local non-profit organizations. These opportunities will help you develop your skills while also increasing your visibility in the community.