- This event has passed.
Peer Networking & Fireside Chat: Ignite Your Coaching Journey with Christy Uffelman
November 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$20.00 – $45.00
The Wine Library (in The PA Market)
108 19th Street,
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
The power of a peer group is undeniable. It is a brave space not only to celebrate successes, but also to share best practices, vulnerable lessons learned, and powerful accountability. And it’s an important part of our ICF Community.
Join us on Thursday, November 16th for an exclusive opportunity to network with your peers and engage in an intimate Fireside Chat with the CEO of EDGE Leadership, Pittsburgh-based group coach thought leader, and PEER Technology® founder, Christy Uffelman, BCC, MHCS.
Strategic Networking and Appetizers: Connect with fellow coaches fostering meaningful relationships within our community while enjoying a selection of appetizers from the Penn Market. – (5:30 – 6:30 PM)
(cash bar available)
Exclusive Fireside Chat with Christy Uffelman, BCC, MHCS – (6:30-7:15 PM)
This isn’t your typical keynote; it’s an interactive experience driven by YOU! Together, we’ll shape the conversation and explore topics that matter most to you as a coach or leader.
Discussion could include, but is not limited to:
- Integrating group coaching for authentic connection.
- Expanding your coaching impact and revenue.
- Effective selling and marketing strategies.
- Entrepreneurial insights, from solo-preneurship to scaling your business.
- Navigating marketplace shifts and building a strong, authentic brand.
Space is limited to 60 attendees – REGISTER NOW
ICF Pittsburgh Member – $20
Non-Member – $45
Contribute to the Conversation!
Upon registration, you will receive a link where you can share any questions you may have both for Christy AND your peers. Your queries will help shape the dialogue during the event.
About Christy Uffelman, BCC, MHCS:
- Founder of EDGE Leadership
- Group Coaching Thought Leader
- Creator of PEER Technology®
Christy’s work centers on igniting personal growth to create more courageous and authentic leaders. She believes that WHO we are is HOW we lead.
As the Founder of EDGE Leadership, Christy spent the last 10 years amplifying organizations striving to increase inclusion, enhance connection and curate belonging, from Fortune 500 companies to Girl Scout troops!
She’s revolutionized group coaching with her PEER Technology® framework, coaching peer groups of up to 1500 people simultaneously across virtual, hybrid and in-person settings.
Additional Achievements include:
- Author two books, including the Amazon #1 bestseller, “The PEER Revolution: Group Coaching that Ignites the Power of People” (2022).
- One of the first 50 coaches selected globally by Dr. Brené Brown to bring vulnerability and courage building to corporations through Dare to Lead (2018).
- Over 10,000 leaders worldwide have benefited from the group coaching programs at EDGE.
Connect with Christy on social media: