- This event has passed.
Leveraging the Power of Coaching & Change Management to Navigate Disruption
March 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A four-part webinar series beginning March 2021.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) have been proactively exploring the numerous synergies between change management and coaching, particularly the power of coaching in organizational change initiatives. The goals of this collaboration are to:
- Explore how these two professions complement each other
- Support the continued development of shared competencies
- Build organizational resilience
- Increase value to members in both
This FREE panel series will be led by experienced coaching and change management practitioners, as well as industry leaders who will share how they leverage both disciplines with regards to four unique topics.
The four topics:
1) Social Justice | March 17, 2021, at 12 Noon (New York)
2) Leadership from the Front Lines | April 14, 2021, at 12 Noon (New York)
3) Re-Opening after the Pandemic | May 19, 2021, at 12 Noon (New York)
4) Coaching Change Leaders | June 16, 2021, at 12 Noon (New York)