- This event has passed.
Dealing with Uncertainty: Creative Thinking for Making Good Decisions
February 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree – $25.00
by Olya Vasylets, ACC
CCEs 1.5 (core 1.0/resource 0.5)
During this webinar we will talk about uncertainty and its different levels. We will also consider what the uncertainty is in sense of its perception. And how to deal with it using creative thinking approach tools. Webinar includes valuable information, interesting stories and useful practical tools with discussion and sharing new-gained experience.
In this webinar we will:
- Find out more about uncertainty through real cases.
- Learn how uncertainty, resilience and creative thinking approach are connected and how this connection may be seen, and thereby used in different areas of life and work.
- Master creative thinking tools in practice to use them further.
Participants will gain knowledge on:
- Understanding how to cope with challenges of uncertainty by creating a new vision.
- Gain experience of using creative thinking tools in practice.
- Feel more empowered to face with difficulties and problems and to design new solutions
Olya Vasylets, ACC is an ICF coach, translator, entrepreneur and founder of Creative Resilience Coach for Business and Non-Profit Organizations Leaders. She has a Master’s Degree in International Economics. Olya has work experience as an import and export manager, plus launching small businesses in the branch of clothes manufacturing. She is currently coaching and training business leaders. Olya is the Winner of the 2021 Coach Volunteer Award.
ICF Pittsburgh Member/Affiliate/Premier – $0
ICF Global Affiliate Chapters – $15
Non-members – $25
Recording only – $25