- This event has passed.
Beyond the Questions – Creativity in Coaching
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree – $25.00
Kerry Donati, ACC
CCEs: 1.50 (0.75 core/ 0.75 resource)
Interactive discussion on the use of existing tools and techniques, putting your own creative spin on them, and how each of us has utilized creativity in our own coaching and its impact on us as coaches, and our clients. We will discuss the benefits of these approaches and how they support several Core Competencies, including: 2. Embodies a Coaching Mindset, 3. Establishes and Maintains Agreements, 4. Cultivates Trust and Safety, 7. Evokes Awareness, and 8. Facilitates Client Growth.
In this webinar attendees will have:
- An enhanced spectrum of coaching approaches from which to choose in evoking awareness in the coach/client interaction.
- A broader sense of how to strengthen the trust and bond in a coach/client relationship.
- Developed insights, ideas, and questions about the tools and techniques reviewed to further their individual understanding about them and their potential in supporting additional Core Competencies.
- Expanded their coaching mindset to allow their own creativity and intuition to evoke awareness in their clients and enhance the coach/client relationship.
- Demonstrate using the tools and techniques reviewed in the presentation to evoke awareness in the coach/client interaction.
- Describe their learnings/insights about the tools and techniques presented to them.
- Generate ideas about how to use the tools and techniques presented in their own coaching.
- Share their creative insights and ideas with the coaching community.
Kerry Donati, ACC is a graduate of the Duquesne Professional Coaching Certification Program working with clients in her private practice. She serves the coaching community as a training developer/instructor, a mentor participant for the Leadership and Life Coaching for Religious Women and an Observer Participant for the Duquesne University PCCP. Working in the information technology space as a consultant, trainer, and program manager for over 23 years, Kerry has worked to create collective mindset tuned to possibility and mutual respect and appreciation among coworkers and teams to generate a safe space for true and productive communication.