- This event has passed.
A Short Story on Ethics for Coaches
May 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree – $25.00
by Jane Rahenkamp, PCC
CCEs: 1.5 Core
During this webinar we will discuss the ICF Code of Ethics.
In this webinar we will:
- Review the components of the ICF Code of Ethics, with focus on those that may create the biggest challenge in your coaching.
- Identify and define ethical issues and dilemmas in coaching.
- Explore ethical decision-making models to address any issues/dilemmas that may arise in your practice.
Participants will gain:
- Better understand the components of the ICF Code of Ethics
- Identify ethical issues and dilemmas in your own coaching
- Utilize an ethical decision-making model to address an ethical dilemma
Jane Rahenkamp, PCC is a Professional Certified Coach and a 2015 graduate of Duquesne University’s Professional Coaching Certification program; an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program. She also holds a Master’s of Science degree in Leadership and Business Ethics from Duquesne University, where she currently teaches as an Adjunct Professor. Jane is currently a Distinguished Fellow Coach for Better Up where she coaches employees at all levels of organizations to become better leaders and thrive in their personal and professional lives.