- This event has passed.
Mentor Coaching: What You Want to Know
April 12, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree – $25.00
CCEs: 1.0 (0.5 core / 0.5 resource)
This program will address the most common questions about Mentor Coaching for ICF credentials.
- What is Mentor Coaching?
- How is it experienced?
- What can I expect from Mentor Coaching?
- How do I choose a Mentor Coach?
- Who can be a Mentor Coach and what are the responsibilities?
- What are the Mentor Coach requirements?
- What are the benefits of having an ongoing relationship with a mentor coach?
In this webinar participants will:
- Learn the definitions and details of Mentor Coaching
- Learn factors in choosing a Mentor Coach
- Learn the requirements and responsibilities of a Mentor Coach
Participants will gain:
- Information needed to determine the best course of action for their unique Mentor Coaching goals.
- Awareness of the benefits and opportunities of Mentor Coaching
- Identify resources and opportunities for their next steps toward Mentor Coaching.
Linda Hedberg, PCC is a mentor to prospective and new coaches and a Certified Life and Leadership Coach. She is on the faculty of Professional Christian Coach Institute (PCCI), and her teaching includes coaching skills development and the ICF core competencies.
Cindy Schmelzenbach, PCC is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, and a Conversational Intelligence Enhanced Practitioner. She serves on faculty at Professional Christian Coach Institute and her current practice includes Life Coaching, Strengths Coaching and ICF Mentor Coaching
ICF Pittsburgh Member/Affiliate/Premier – $0
ICF Global Affiliate Chapters – $15
Non-members – $25
Recording only – $25