December 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Facilitated by Terrie Sackett and/or Samantha Dye
Join us for a casual gathering of coaches. These gatherings aim to support coaches in sharing knowledge and diversity of thought, making connections and creating a community through learning from each other.
These gatherings are virtual spaces for coaches to connect with one another, to ask questions, to obtain feedback, and/or to share ideas in a safe, non-judgmental casual forum. Participants don’t need to come with a topic in mind, they can join us to share thoughts, knowledge, and meet others. Some topics we’ve addressed include how to handle ghosting by a client, obtaining PCC advice, and challenging client situations to name just a few.
Possible topics include:
- Recommendations on products, services and coaching resources
- Feedback and knowledge share regarding business issues
- ICF credentials, coaching certifications, tracking hours, CCEs, etc.
- Thoughts on a coaching topic, feedback on a book, article, or post
- Ideas for ICF Pittsburgh events
- Presenting a client or coaching situation for opinions from peer coaches while maintaining confidentiality