June 19, 2019
Wednesdays 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
by Lauren Travis Lambrecht
As coaches, we often work 1:1 with clients, but otherwise spend a lot of time alone, in our heads, noodling possibilities, challenges, or dreams, with no dedicated outlet to process, take action or have accountability.
The Coaching Lab is a space for coaches to come together to share our ideas in a safe, non-judgmental forum. It’s a place to get feedback, input and support. It’s a built in focus group for whatever is on your mind.
- Talk through branding or design
- Get feedback on an article or post
- Talk through a challenging client situation
- Voice a fear or concern and receive peer coaching
- Ask for recommendations on products, services or resources
- Proof concepts for webinars, workshops or events
- This will be a standing monthly VIRTUAL meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 7- 8pm. (Some dates are not the 3rd Wednesday)
- Submit your topics to Lauren Travis Lambrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org least 5 days prior to the event, or post your interest in the meeting invite on Facebook ICF Pittsburgh Coaches page.
- Selected presenters will be notified 2-3 days prior to the session; Selection is based on volume and broad applicability
- Goal: 3 topics per meeting, 15 minutes each (including sharing idea and receiving feedback); time will also be allocated for introductions and reflection.
- All community members are invited to participate, but only current paid ICF Pittsburgh members may present their ideas to the lab
To register for this free webinar, click here